I created this AC power monitor that is based on a Wemos D1 Mini and a 100A:50mA split core current transformer. It reports real time power consumption to Home Assistant via ESPHome and displays the data on the i2c oled display.
You can find the ESPHome yaml here.
- Wemos D1 mini (Amazon – US)
- 3.5mm breakout (Amazon – US)
- SCT-013-000 Non-invasive AC Current Sensor (Amazon – US)
- i2c OLED Display (Amazon – US)
- Printer: Creality Ender 3v2 Neo
- Filament: Anycubic white PLA (Amazon – US) Note: This is very nice filament.
- Bed temperature: 60’c
- Nozzle temperature: 200’c
- Infill: 20%
*The product links in this post may contain affiliate links. Any commission earned is used to keep the servers running and the gin cool.
Thanks for making it to the end of the post! Did this article help you or do you like my work?
☕Buy Me a Coffee☕