Thanks for taking the time to have a look around my website.
I’m Tristam, I’m a Dublin based Product Manager by day and a Techie at heart. Before moving into Product Management, I earned my stripes as a Business Consultant in the Financial and Retail industries. I’m an advocate for agile software development, seasoned BPM2 analyst and have been part of two Salesforce CRM implementations.
I’m a big proponent of Free and Open-Sources Software (well, free and open sourced anything) which I hope will be evident in the work that I publish.
Feel free to modify any of my designs or software under the Creative Commons – Attribution – Non-Commercial license.
- Smart Doorbell Focuses On Privacy – Hackaday
- Create a privacy-friendly WiFi smart doorbell based on ESP32 – ilSoftware
- Privacy-focused DIY video doorbell leverages ESP32-CAM board… – CNX Software
- Tristam R.’s ESP32-CAM-Powered Home Assistant Doorbell – Hackster.io
- Privacy friendly ESP32 smart doorbell… – Linux Unplugged
- Tristam R.’s Raspberry Pi-Powered Travel Router…. – Hackster.io
- Raspberry Pi Travel Router Takes Wi-Fi on the Go – Tom’s Hardware
- 9 Raspberry Pi Cybersecurity Projects to Enhance Your Resume… – AccessCyber