I created this case for a Raspberry Pi 4, POE HAT, 2.5′ Hard Drive and a SATA to USB adapter. There is a slot on the IO side of the case that can be used to store the excess cable for the SATA to USB adapter which makes this case slightly unique.
- 4 x M3 x 8mm screws to mount the HDD/SSD to the case
- 3 x M3 x 8mm screws to attach the side panel
- 4 x 12mm M2.5 screws with nuts to mount the Pi
- (Optionally) 4 x rubber pads/feet
You can find the .stl’s here.
- Printer: Creality Ender 3v2 Neo
- Filament: Creality PLA – Grey
- Bed temperature: 60’c
- Nozzle temperature: 205’c
- Infill: 20%
*The product links in this post may contain affiliate links. Any commission earned is used to keep the servers running and the gin cool.
Thanks for making it to the end of the post! Did this article help you or do you like my work?
☕Buy Me a Coffee☕