I designed this simple bench PSU to have one variable DC output and 2 x USB A ports. It’s based on a 19v 65w Dell laptop power supply that I had lying around but I wouldn’t recommend this route to others.
If I were to design it again, I’d add more supports to hold the bottom panel in place.
You can find the .stls here.
- DC CC CV buck boost converter (Amazon – US)
- Terminal/binding posts (Amazon – US)
- 12v to dual USB PSU
- Power button – 12mm OD (Amazon – US)
- Banana plug to alligator clip cables (Amazon – US)
- 19v 65w Dell laptop power supply – please read note above.
- Printer: Creality Ender 3v2 Neo
- Filament: Creality PLA – Grey and Black
- Bed temperature: 60’c
- Nozzle temperature: 200’c
- Infill: 20%
*The product links in this post may contain affiliate links. Any commission earned is used to keep the servers running and the gin cool.
Thanks for making it to the end of the post! Did this article help you or do you like my work?
☕Buy Me a Coffee☕